“We are a well respected addition to your present healthcare team by your side throughout the system you are in, evaluating, collaborating, educating and supporting you and your family.”
It’s difficult to navigate the healthcare system. We trust that everything will be done that should be done. You need someone to be there to assure that your information is correct and that everyone is talking.
Now you can hire someone who knows the system and will coordinate your care with you in mind. It’s all about you and we make sure it stays that way. Our specialty are those elderly clients who have family out of state or working full time.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At Patient Advocate For You we assist in all stages of the healthcare process.
We are available to do the worrying during initial hospitalizations, and can also coordinate the transition process afterwards if rehabilitation or home care is necessary.
We are also experts in eldercare, and also knowing what hospice is and knowing how to connect with the best programs that provide support for the entire family during difficult times.
Our Employee Program
Employee Assistance Programs
Where do your employees go for help with their healthcare issues? Insurance companies aren’t always the answer. We can help!
Launch A Nurse Advocate
LANA is a new program offered to non-medical, homecare agencies, elderly communities and dementia units.
- I called on Sharon when my friend's son developed a medical condition and, due to a lack of insurance, was refused treatment at a local hospital. Sharon graciously contacted my friend, assessed the situation, and my friend's son was finally admitted for treatment. Sharon did this out of the sheer goodness of her soul and many people are far better off because of her caring nature, medical expertise and obvious advocacy for a person whom she didn't even know. Priceless.~ Bill Doerr
Duct Tape Marketing, SellMore Marketing, LLC
- Sharon is a strong professional with high standards in the delivery of patient care. She has a strong voice and is not afraid to use it for the betterment of the nursing profession and healthcare at large.~ Maria Sparmer
Professor, UCONN School of Nursing, Capital Community College
- I've seen Sharon at work, and she is definitely someone you can trust. She goes out of her way to help her clients with all of their needs. She is very knowledgeable in her field.~ Brian Marois
President/Manager, Maintenance Man, LLC
- I will continue to refer Sharon every opportunity I get. If you or anyone you know has ever been in a hospital or nursing facility, you know an advocate is absolutely necessary. I can tell you, you will want Sharon advocating for you, your family or friends.~ Joe Petrowsky
Owner of Right Trac Financial Group, Inc.
- Sharon is a trail blazer in RN Patient Advocacy. Her experience as an RN and her entrepreneurial spirit is an inspiration to those iRNPAs that have come after her. She is extremely passionate about her role as an RN Patient Advocate and will exceed expectations for individuals and families that hire her.~ Mary Aime-Juedes RN, BSN, iRNPA
CEO/Owner, RN Patient Advocates of Scottsdale, PLLC, PRIME for Health, LLC
- By PAFY on April 29, 2013
As ideas about aging continue to seep into popular culture, senior communities, nursing homes and assisted living facilities have…
- By PAFY on November 28, 2012
The complex health care issue is a growing concern for many patients but now there are patient advocates stepping…
- By PAFY on November 28, 2012
This article discusses the concept of counting potentially avoidable hospitalizations as an indirect reflection of problems with access to…